Our Stage 2 kits include all Aluminum Composite Material (ACM) components, 2020 extrusions, and hardware needed to start the mechanical frame structure of your newest large format 3d printer.
Our staged kit approach provides our customers the option to start off with a lower initial cost, then to choose the quality, brand, and style for the remaining components based on their budget and preferences without completely starting from scratch.
Please allow 2 weeks for packaging and shipment.
- 2020 Extrusion Construction
- Aluminum Corner Braces
- Black ACM panels
- Adjustable Aluminum Print Bed
- Large ACM Electronics Bay with Air Filter and Fan Cover
- Aluminum / Nylon Extruder Mount
- Aluminum Y Rail Carriage Brackets
- Double Shear X Axis Idlers
- Shoulder Bolt Mounted Y Axis Idler
- Slotted X Axis Stepper Mounting
- 700mm x 350mm x 375mm Print Area
- 1050mm x 550mm x 642mm Overall Size
- Fused 110v Input On/Off Switch
- 8mm Linear Rods for Z Axis
- MGN12 Linear Rails for X and Y Axis
- T8x2 Lead Screws (Single Start, 2mm Pitch) With Independent Z Stepper Leveling
Included in Stage 2 Kit:
- ACM Panels
- 2020 Extrusions
- Angle Brackets
- 3-Way Corner Brackets
- Electronics Bay
- Y Axis Extrusion Mounts (2)
- Bed Plate
Items needed to convert our Stage 2 kit into a fully functional printer: Extruder Mount, Power Supply, Control Board, Extruder, Hotend, Linear Rails, Lead Screws, Stepper Motors, Misc. Hardware, and wiring.
You can download a comprehensive assembly manual here. Our website does provide some pointers towards completing into a fully functioning printer, but ultimately it is expected that the purchaser of our kit is familiar with building 3d printers.
* Apex continues to improve our printers and printer kits, as such, we reserve the right to make alterations to product designs and provided components.
APX-252 Large Format - Stage2
- Brand: Apex Additive
- Product Code: APX252STAGE2
- Availability: In Stock